In today’s marketplace, financial institutions must operate at high speeds and near-maximum efficiency when performing in-person transactions and service tasks.
Many core systems today feature layered-on applications that complicate the data management process and increase the risk of redundant, lost or inaccurate data, creating inefficiencies and sometimes even poor service.
Open Solutions’ leading DNA™ core system eliminates those concerns with its superior single-system operation.
Full teller and platform functionality are native to DNA™, creating a single entry point for adding and retrieving relationship, account and transaction information.
Because DNA™ is modern technology, built from the ground up to be person and relationship focused, it provides exceptional CRM capabilities and unmatched data integrity. This superior single-platform approach provides training efficiencies, speed and accuracy in processing tasks, improved security and enhanced data quality.
Financial institutions deploying DNA™ automatically enhance the efficiency of their front-line operations in multiple ways:
- Data redundancy is eliminated providing superior single source data quality
- Single-system operation, flexible wizards and human factors engineering reduce the employee training time
- Lower maintenance costs with no additional system purchase, no integration between systems and coordination among multiple vendors, and no need for separate hardware
- Optional teller capture automation available with DNA™'s award-winning DNAtMagic further improves efficiencies and creates a heads-up teller experience
- Superior contact and relationship management capabilities utilizing unlimited notes, task reminder ticklers, unlimited business/person and account level fields, sales and service messaging, and automated new account decisioning and cross-sales.
- Advanced single-system security reduces risk of loss and fraud