Financial institutions encounter a crushing amount of documents on a daily basis—documents required for authorizations, selling products and generating meaningful and timely financial statements, notices and reports.
In paper form, these documents present a costly storage challenge and an overwhelming burden on institutions expected by customers and members to immediately access information. Stringent federal regulations dictate that these institutions also provide extensive and uncluttered document audit trails.
Financial services leaders must identify cost-effective methods for safely and securely automating the document capture and archival process. Our Document Management solutions provide the cutting-edge answer for all of your electronic content management needs.
Featuring open architecture that seamlessly integrates into any core banking system, our document solutions offer scalability that can process millions of documents, while adhering to strict regulatory requirements for information storage and improving retrieval and access using extensive indexing features.
Open Solutions’ DNAdocument™ solution offers several options to further automate the processing and movement of digital data such as eStatement creation and delivery, eScanning and eSignature features.
Hundreds of financial institutions around the world deploy our document solutions on-premise or on-demand through our global operations center.
Clients customize the processes that will automatically streamline their workflow and increase operational efficiency via document scanning and archival, signature capture, electronic statements and receipts.
The result is the following:
- Document management solutions optimized for DNA™ integration also work seamlessly with most any core system
- Enhanced navigation experience provides faster access to your documents
- Low total cost of ownership
- Increased client retention and business development via personalized products and services
- Improved sales and service collaboration
- Lower operating costs and increased efficiency
- Minimized time delays and errors resulting from movement of information
- Improved risk and compliance management
- Streamlined fulfillment of front-office to back-office service requests
- Improved overall quality assurance levels
Clients also become part of an active international community of users dedicated to initiating conversations about best practices and strategies related document capture and archiving. Not only do clients benefit from each other’s experiences, but Open Solutions utilizes the feedback to ensure our solutions are meeting market demands.